Please read the following disclaimer carefully before making therapy from us. For clarification, please contact us.
This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by corecellenergy.com (“Siddha Applied Science Consultancy ” or “we”).
At corecellenergy.com, we offer you Online Corecell therapy services. This online service will give you the advantage of accessibility irrespective of your location. You can get it done from anywhere and anytime.
Corecell is the energy blueprint of the embryonic cells that were responsible for creating us. The same energy can be used to rebuild and rejuvenate it, again and again. As we age, our body stem cells cannot renew and replicate into functional cells to maintain the normal function of the organs. Diseases, illnesses, lifestyle habits, malnourishment, and mental depression will reduce the lifespan of the cells in our bodies.
Corecell therapy permits to replenish the number of stem cells in your organism, thus regenerating your damaged cells and restoring your organism
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the corecellenergy.comWebsite including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
None of the claims made on the website have been evaluated by the FDA. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare providers.
You must not rely on the information on this Website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this Website.
If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health problems you may talk to your doctor before using our services.
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the use of our service.
We accept no responsibility for delays/errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]