This is a single therapy that quickly helps to manage health problems.
This is a single therapy that quickly helps to manage instantly stress, anxiety, depression, and also reduce greatly the panic attack.
Anxiety, depression, and stress — just about everyone feels these emotions at some time. All are common reactions to life’s challenges, from losing a loved one to going through a divorce, break up in a relationship, education, parents, and a lot more.
Anxiety: If you have an anxiety disorder, you may experience:
• Fear, panic, or anxiety in situations where most people would not feel anxious or threatened
• A constant nagging worry or anxiousness
• Sudden panic or anxiety attacks without any clear trigger
When you’re depressed, it affects just about everything in your life — how you think, feels, behave, and function. You may experience one or more of these symptoms:
- Lack of motivation or interest in life in general
- Low energy level
- Feeling overwhelmed by daily tasks and personal interaction
The root of the above is all when you don’t manage well your stress, drugs, etc.